Here to help with
Previous Media Engagements
TV - MTV: The buried Life #45
- Good Day Sacramento: Dave investigates the Ione Hotel with Stephanie Cruz
- Sac & Co: Dave was on the show to discuss haunted places and investigations with Guy and Kristen
Ann as on to discuss Ghosts from Coast to Coast
- Fox 40 News: Dave and And have done multiple stories over the years about the paranormal,
Read More: "It's Haunted"
Watch More: "Ghost Hunting"
- Access Sacramento: "Journey into the Paranormal" talked about Dowsing with Ann Bender
- NeoLogic Films: A documentary Team (Kane and Jeremy) ask Dave and Ann to film various locations
- Woodland Public TV: California Adventures episode Ghost Hunt with Dave and Ann
- Travel Channel: Haunted Hospitals Season 4
Radio - 107.9 The Morning Rave, Flash Radio, KFWB 980 (CBS Radio) in Los Angeles,CA, First Radio Network, KCAA 1050 AM, KFOK 95.1 FM Georgetown Radio, KPAY Chico,CA, AM 1140 the Mike O'Meara Show
Podcast - Ghostly Talk Radio, TAPS Family Radio, Vixen's Vault, A Glimpse Through the Veil, Crossroads Paranormal Radio,
Paranormal Awareness Radio Show, Spooky SouthCoast, Nightwatchers with Dave Bender, ASPR Radio, Beyond Reality Radio,
My Darkest Hour - Stefan Brigati, Paranormal Perception with Henry San Miguel, California Haunts Radio - Growing Up Psychic, and Native Americans and the Paranormal with Dave Bender, The Odyssey Files Radio - Dave and Ann Bender
Magazine - Sacramento's Best: Dave and Ann were awarded the first Best Paranormal Team award with API
- TAPS Para: Magazine Interviews Dave regarding technology, specifically if ghosts can communicate
through computers and other electronic devices
- Gold Country Media - Are there ghosts at Folsom's historic hotel ?
Newspaper - Sacramento Bee, Mt. Democrat, Turlock Journal, Woodland Daily Democrat, Redwood Times, Sacramento State Hornet, Sac News and Review, Calveras Enterprise, Davis Enterprise
Book - Ghosts from Coast to Coast
Youtube - California On the Road: A Spooky Ghost Adventure
- The Odyssey Files Radio
Please be as detailed as possible about what you need and any deadlines you have. We will do our best to accommodate any reasonable deadlines. Keep in mind the month of October is our busiest request month.
* indicates a required field